Podcast: What to do When Your Attendance Drops at Easter
We talk a lot about preparing for the “big day,” but what about those churches that don’t see a huge spike in attendance for Easter? If you’re part of a young church, this might be the case. So how do you respond? How can you prepare? Let’s talk about how to celebrate Easter well, despite your attendance.
- Encounter Church sees a dip in attendance on Easter, and other big holidays. Here’s why (2:20)
- How Encounter Church embraces Easter (3:56)
- Instead of focusing on Easter Sunday, here’s what Encounter Church focuses on (5:25)
- One creative way your church can enhance your Easter services, despite of size (8:20)
- Listener Question: “Our staff is in debate lately about our church’s bulletin. Is it worth the cost to continue designing, printing, and recycling each week? Or should we move to a digital solution?” (11:55)
- What should success look like for Easter? (14:44)