Podcast: Easter Branding
While you work on creating an identity for Easter, think about what kind of message you intend to send with everything you communicate this Easter. We’re joined in this episode by Kyler Nixon, StoryBrand Certified Guide and graphic designer, to help you think about how to make the most of your branding this Easter—your advertising, marketing, identity, and visual design.
- What even is StoryBrand, and why does that matter in the church? (01:45)
- How your church can utilize the principles from StoryBrand to make the most of your messaging this Easter. (02:20)
- Should your Easter branding (design) be separate from your overall church branding? (04:22)
- Practical ways to make sure your branding for Easter is consistent (07:11)
- Listener Question: What kind of content would you put on social media, and how often?” (11:04)
Other Resources & Sources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Book: Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller
- Create your own StoryBrand BrandScript
- Article: “Why Branding?”
- Article: “Who Are You?”
- Article: “Why Your Church Needs a Brand”
- Kyler’s Easter Pinterest Board to help you find a great Easter look.